Saturday, September 14, 2013

FOODSEXKULTURE

Well this is the first time i am doing this blog thingy but i figured why not, there will be many grammar mistakes so bare with me since English is not my primary language.

i thought i start by introducing myself and what i am about :)

my name is Joann i come from the beautiful island of curacao but have been living in Miami  Florida for almost 13 years now. i am a 33 year old single mom which many of you can relate hence why i decided to start up this blog.
My main goal is to talk about relationships primary foods secondary foods sex and fashion, but manly sex and food which is just something we plainly cant live with out.

I am not a physiologist or a doctor i am just a woman who has been through a lot and believes that life itself teaches us many things,experience is a strong instrument and once you get it under your belt its the best tool in life.........mind you everyday there are new experiences so keep an eye out for them, some may hurt, others may be amazing whether they suck or not they are our building blocks to wisdom and so we may pass them on to our children.

i must warn you some of my material is very open and unfiltered i have a sailor mouth and i am very detailed with my descriptions so if you can handle the F word or feel offended when i say penetration then dont even bother :) the rest of you lets have fun with this and start sharing our experience together.

No comments:

Post a Comment